Our service desk consists of highly qualified technicians that are available 24/7 to assist with your IT problems and enquiries.
We have a number of support teams that specialise in different areas including server, network and applications so that once a call is logged it can be passed to the specialist team to resolve the incident promptly.
The service desk team has a number of first, second and third line analysts available and incidents are passed down the tiers according to the complexity of the issue.
To maintain quality standards our service desk follows ITIL framework methodologies and best practice.
- 24/7 dedicated support with a single point of contact for all incidents, service requests and all your enquiries
- We aim to resolve over 90% of your problems remotely, without the need for a site visit
- Unlimited remote support available via the phone and email
- Three ways to contact the service centre: phone, email, web portal
Reports can be generated as and when required by clients which can highlight incidents that have been logged over a period of time and whether they have breached the SLA. They can be sent out to clients on an automated procedure on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- The GiveMeSupport IT support system is a service desk tool used to record, track and to maintain support calls
- The system provides functionality for incident, problem, service level agreements (SLAs) and asset management for IT operations, service and support
- Clients only need their web browser to place a new support call or check on the status of an existing incident
- Update or add notes to your tickets without ringing the service desk via the web portal.
- Implements ITIL best practises
- As soon as an incident is logged into the support tool it is assigned to a technical analyst for investigations